In collaboration with the Metropolitan City of Palermo
The Conference venu will be Palazzo Comitini (Metropolitan City of Palermo), Via Maqueda, 100 (only 500 meters from Palermo Central Train Station).
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Buses that leave from the city center and reach the Central Train Station: n. 101 and 102.
- To reach the Central Train Station from “Falcone e Borsellino” Airport, take a bus of the company Prestia e Comandé (one ride every 30 minutes). It is an efficient and regular service, to be preferred to taxis. The bus stop is just outside the airport exit. Each ride takes approximately 50 minutes.
- For those wishing to take an extra excursion, there are two distinct services of City Sightseeing. One of these allows you to visit the Cathedral of Monreale. The other brings you on a sightseeing tour of Palermo.
- For all news about Palermo Metro Lines, please see:
- Map of the Metropolitana di Palermo
Please, do not forget that Palermo is the Italian Culture Capital for 2018 (see http://www.comune.palermo.it/capitale-cultura-2018.php). Hotels in Palermo might soon be fully booked, therefore early booking is strongly adviced.
for any information contact email@example.com